EFFECTED OF 2020 JANUARY 21
POSITIVE FOUNDATION IN CANCELLATION AND MISSED APPOINTMENT POLICY
Any appointment you make with Sindy is important. Your appointment time is a contractual approach when it is canceled with short notice or missed to prevent us from providing for needs. The spot becomes unfilled and it’s too late to be filled.
- All appointments are required to be prepaid 50% to guarantee your appointment. One week notice to have a canceled appointment
- Cancellation with less than a week before your session, you be charged 50% of the cost of your session. This is applicable to same day booking- $497 for a 50-minute appointment and $367 for 25 min appointment.
- Cancellation with less than 72 hours before your sessions, you will be charged 80% if the cost of your session. This is applicable to same day booking- $795 for a 50-minute appointment and $587 for a $25-minute appointment.
- “No Show” client or failed to show up for their appointment will be charged for the full cost of their appointment.
- An appointment reminder is a courtesy reminder; however, there is a gitch in the system and clients do not receive a reminder. The client is responsible for noting their own appointment and setting a reminder as needed.
- Emergency cancelation will be waived in the event of urgent treatment, death of a direct family member or natural catastrophe.
- Prepaid purchase program can cancel one per month of your prepaid sessions within less than 72 hours or miss one prepaid appointment, this counts as a used session. However, if Sindy cancels your prepaid session within less than 72 hours notice. there is no additional charge,
- Respecting your time, if Sindy cancels your session within less than 24 hours’ notice, your next appointment is 50% off and if she cancels your session within less than 24 hours, your session will be 80% off. In the event of unlike situation, Sindy does not show up to the session than your next appointment is free.
- Any missed or late appointments are payable e-transfer, VISA or Paypal. No refund on deposit or package. All package has expired, see contract agreement.