EFFECTED OF 2016 MAY 1
POSITIVE SUPPORT IN CANCELLATION AND MISSED APPOINTMENT POLICY
Sindy considers any appointment that you have made with her, important. Your appointment is for your exclusive use and when it is cancelled with short notice or missed altogether, it is often too late or impossible to offer this time to someone else, and the appointment time goes unfilled.
• A full a week notice is required for cancelling appointments. All appointment are required to prepay at 50% when making an appointment to guaranteed spot.
• If you cancel with less than a week before your appointment time, you will be billed for 50% of the cost of your appointment, that is, $148.50 for a 50-minute appointment, and $74.25 for a 25-minute appointment. This also applies to same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled.
• If you cancel with less than 72 hours before your appointment time, you will be billed for 75% of the cost of your appointment, that is, $103.95 for a 25-minute appointment, and $207.90 for a 50-minute appointment. This also applies to same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled.
• Clients who fail to show up for a scheduled appointment (“no show”) are billed for the full cost of their scheduled session – i.e., $297.00 for a 50-minute session, $149.00 for a 30-minute session.
• Sindy routinely sends out emailed appointment reminders. From time to time, there is a technical glitch and clients do not receive a reminder. These reminders are a courtesy only; clients are responsible for keeping or cancelling their appointment regardless of whether they receive a reminder or not. If you are uncertain when your next appointment is, please contact Sindy by email email@example.com.
• There is a range of valid reasons for cancelling an appointment. In order to be consistent with all clients, cancellation fees will only be waived in the event of a medical emergency requiring urgent professional treatment, a death in the family, or natural disaster.
• If you have purchased a prepaid coaching package and you cancel one per month of your prepaid sessions with less than 72 hours or miss one of your prepaid appointments altogether, this session counts as having been used. If Sindy cancels your prepaid appointment with less than 72 hours’ notice, you receive an additional session at no charge.
• Out of fairness to you, if Sindy cancels your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, your next appointment is 50% off. If she cancels your appointment with less than 24 hours, your next appointment is 75% off. If, in the unlikely event, Sindy does not show up for your scheduled appointment, your next appointment is free.
• If you have pre-booked a series of coaching appointments and have cancelled your most recent appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice or have missed that appointment, you have 24 hours to pay the associated cancellation fees to retain your pre-booked sessions.
• Life circumstances may arise which make attending coaching on an ongoing basis difficult or even impossible. Clients who cancel/rebook 3 or more consecutive appointments or a total of 4 appointments over the course of their coaching are asked to take a minimum 6-month break from coaching with Sindy. She is happy to discuss your situation after this time period to assist you in determining whether coaching with her would be appropriate. It is understood that clients may choose to seek to coach with alternative coaching providers if taking a break from therapy with Sindy.
• All package has expired, please review contract agreement was set.
• Missed appointments and late cancellations are payable via cash, interac e-transfer or PayPal. There is no refund on deposit or package. Sindy appreciates your prompt payment.